Tonight I bring the newest version of FantasyWarp to life!
FantasyWarp v2 brings many changes to the table with a much needed UI overhaul. A full changelog is below:
- [CHG] Full application rewrite.
- [CHG] FantasyWarp is now making use of newer .NET framework technologies. (.NET Framework 4.5.2)
- [CHG] Full UI redesign. FantasyWarp is now in a nice and clean compact UI style.
- [CHG] Complete rewrite to the rendering code to give a better, flicker-free, experience.
- [ADD] Added the ability to zoom in and out of the map.
- [ADD] Added the ability to see other entities on the map. (Other players, monsters, npcs.)
- [ADD] Added the ability to customize the map redrawing rate. (Helpful for lower-end machines.)
- [CHG] Click-To-Warp now requires the user to hold shift to click-to-warp anywhere. (For safety reasons.)
- [ADD] FantasyWarp's radar rendering can be customized via the /Data/RadarEntity.xaml file.
- [FIX] Fixed issues where some maps would not load at all.
- [FIX] Fixed issues where some maps would not properly load various floors.
- [FIX] Fixed issues with mob scanning sometimes showing/detecting invalid players.
- [FIX] Fixed issues with the zone delay timer not working properly.
Donators can access the new FantasyWarp immediately in the donator-only section of the forums!
Want access to FantasyWarp and other premier applications?
Consider donating to the EliteMMO Network to show your support and gain access to quality applications and information for various games! donate.php
EliteMMO Network Administration
Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/atom0s
- EliteMMO Network Administrator
- EliteMMO Network Lead Developer
- EliteMMO XiClaim Lead Developer
Need a great web host? Check out:
Enjoy my work? Donate directly to me.