Attention: Account Registration

Welcome to the new EliteMMO forums!

Because we have moved hosts and forum software, you will need to register again and make a new account on our new forums.
Never fear though! XiClaim is now free to compensate our users for this inconvenience!

EliteMMO Network Administration

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:28 pm 
Administrator
Administrator
Donator+
Donator

Here is a quick guide for those that have common problems getting things up and running.
This serves to hopefully help the 99.9% of common problems while first setting up any applications on this site.

System Requirements

The first thing you need to do is ensure that your system meets the system requirements for the applications on this site.
    The easiest way to do this is to use the EliteMMO System Checker tool which you can find here:
    viewtopic.php?f=42&t=329

This tool helps ensure that your system has the required runtimes and .NET framework installed to run the applications found on EliteMMO.

File Extractor(s)

The next thing you will want to get is a file extractor that will be able to extract the files you find on this site.
    The file types that are used on this site most commonly, are:
    • .7z (7 Zip)
    • .rar (RAR [More commonly RAR5 now.])
    • .zip (Zip)

A tool that can extract these would be:

Working With Your Anti-Virus

Working With Ashita / Windower

The applications released on EliteMMO are designed to work with both Ashita and Windower. Some applications, such as Clipper, do not require either of these and will work with the stock FFXI client without issue. However, there may be some things you need to do to ensure that the applications on this site will work with them properly.

1. Be sure that you launch Ashita/Windower as an Administrator. (Right-click -> Run As Administrator)
    2. Be sure that your client is up to date fully, with retail.
    3. Ashita
    Specific
    • In order for applications like XiClaim to work with Ashita, you must be sure to have the WindowerInput plugin loaded.
  • Windower Specific
    • In order for applications like XiClaim to work with Windower, you must enable the third-party keyboard MMF support in the configurations.

Playing On Private Servers

While the applications on EliteMMO are designed to work with retail, they do in fact work on private servers as well. You just need to be sure that your client is fully up to date with retail. Please keep in mind, updating to the latest retail client can cause adverse effects on your gameplay if the server you play on is not up to date with retail as well. (You can make the game unplayable if you update without checking with the servers administration first.)

In order to play on a private server and make use of the tools on EliteMMO, you need to make sure of the following:
    • Your client needs to be up to date with retail.
    • Your boot loader to connect to the private server must be named pol.exe
    • The game needs to be started as an Administrator on some machines due to security settings. (Right-click -> Run As Administrator.)

If you are using Ashita, you should not have any troubles. Ashita comes stock with my personal boot loader that works for all private servers. This loader is already named pol.exe properly and should work, without issue, if you meet the system requirements.

If you are using Windower, you may run into an issue where your boot loader is not named correctly. For whatever reason, Windower decided when they added support for private servers, that they were going to do it incorrectly and ass-backward. In some cases your boot-loader is going to be named incorrectly such as:
    - pol1.exe
    - xiloader.exe

If this is the case, you are going to have to rename it properly to pol.exe. Since Windower also installs the boot loader into the original PlayOnline folder (for some unknown reason) you will need to be sure that you backup your real PlayOnline pol.exe somewhere safe if you ever need it. You will need to have the boot-loader set to pol.exe.

Wiccaan

Enjoy my work and wish to support me directly?

Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/atom0s

---

Need a great web host? Check out:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:35 pm 
Banned

Thank you very much for this information, I am extremely pleased that I joined this forum. I’d want to mark like this too attractive post.Applications Work making details are shared you here.Its in an understandable form.Easy to understand and gets ideas.Thank a lot.Basically I am searching for good writers for my essay task.Is there any professionals that are helps me?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:46 am 
Donator
Donator

Not working with Windower

what you mean buy.

( In order for applications like XiClaim to work with Windower, you must [url]enable the third-party keyboard MMF support in the configurations[/url]) ?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:10 am 
Donator
Donator

- Removed -

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:20 am 
Third-Party Developer

[quote="grid3007"][/quote]

You don't put the code here, you do it in

User Control Panel > Profile > Application Key Text Box

Windower Addons:
AutoBurst

Ashita Addons:
Roll Tracker / Unity NM Fighter / GobbieBox / AutoBurst

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:04 am 
Administrator
Administrator
Donator+
Donator

Personal info in the above post removed. As Dan said, the key goes in your profile, not in this thread. Please be sure to read the threads thoroughly.

Wiccaan

---

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:27 am 
Donator
Donator

the bot is not working for Ashita

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:29 am 

if this is still working it only says ffxi not found for me, "ashita private server"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:02 pm 
Administrator
Administrator
Donator+
Donator

masanomi wrote:
if this is still working it only says ffxi not found for me, "ashita private server"

The applications here work fine. Ashita is not a private server, it is a windowing hook similar to Windower.
If you are playing on a private server, the boot-loader must be named pol.exe for most tools to work.

Wiccaan

---

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:17 am 

ye thanks :) i know its not a private server, just that its launched through ashita and on a private server :) soo this is wrong then ? ".\\ffxi-bootmod\\boot.exe"
Edit: everytime i try to change the boot to "pol.exe" in ashita folder the game does not start hmmm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:39 pm 
Administrator
Administrator
Donator+
Donator

You have to point the configuration to launch pol.exe and not boot.exe if you rename it.

Wiccaan

---

PostThis post was deleted by TheRealGodMode on Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:44 pm.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:10 pm 

Is there a way to change it from a pol.exe to something else?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:48 pm 

Ok i have been trying to get this to work all day i have downloaded everything required and needed i fixed issue with my norton the error i was getting war eliteapi.dll now its not doing that anymore but it wont detect my character when i choose to select character only comes up with a id number and thats it can anyone help me figure this out please

PostThis post was deleted by giak1982 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:59 pm.
Reason: solved

Quick Reply
Subject: