Attention: Account Registration

Welcome to the new EliteMMO forums!

Because we have moved hosts and forum software, you will need to register again and make a new account on our new forums.
Never fear though! XiClaim is now free to compensate our users for this inconvenience!

EliteMMO Network Administration

Post subject: New Bot Warning
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:33 pm 
Administrator
Administrator
Donator+
Donator

Hello everyone,

I was informed today that a "new" bot has surfaced for Final Fantasy XI.
Originally this bot was owned by w1zb1t and was then sold to another person named c0d3r and sold again to Dodgy. It has apparently been resold, yet again, to another person now, whom is using the alias 'Loki'.

To start, I am making this post because before I was asked if I had any involvement with this bot because the original name of it was 'Atomic-Cheats'. Again, I have nothing to do with this bot, its community, or anything that deals with it. The bot is now under an apparently new owner whom did nothing but rename the bot to a different name. (I'm not naming it here as I'm not advertising for them.)

I want to remind people that the past history with this tool has caused dozens of peoples computers to be infected, used for DDoSing as well as had their game accounts either stolen, banned, or both. As many rememeber a few years ago, when w1zb1t was attacking our site, he added malicious code to his tools to infect his subscribers and steal their accounts as well as use their systems as a mini-botnet to attack our site and other sites.

This is now, also, the 6th time this bot has been taken offline and brought back, forcing users to yet again REPAY for the same thing they have already bought multiple times. This is technically theft and can be used in a legal case if anyone wanted to go that route. I encourage you all to not buy or use this tool, as you are putting yourself at risk of having your account stolen as well as having what you pay for go offline forever yet again to only come back and force you to rebuy it.

EliteMMO has been online for nearly 10 years now, we stand proud and can honestly say:
  • We have never once forced people to rebuy anything.
  • We have never caused any mass bans, mass suspensions, or any other account penalties.
  • We have never once asked or taken any personal information regarding your game accounts. (Such as your character names, server you play on, passwords, etc.)
  • We have ensured that our tools are online for your usage even through the worst of times.

Our track record with our community has shown that our tool(s) and site have stood the test of time, against all updates to the game and are still here and kicking ass. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to pm me regarding this manner. You can also join our IRC Chat ( using the button at the top of the forum ) to chat with me and other EliteMMO supporters.

Wiccaan
EliteMMO Network Administration

Enjoy my work and wish to support me directly?

Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/atom0s

---

Need a great web host? Check out:

Quick Reply
Subject: