Attention: Account Registration

Welcome to the new EliteMMO forums!

Because we have moved hosts and forum software, you will need to register again and make a new account on our new forums.
Never fear though! XiClaim is now free to compensate our users for this inconvenience!

EliteMMO Network Administration

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:16 am 
Administrator
Administrator
Donator+
Donator

Hello everyone,

In light of the recent DDoS attacks, I have decided to take this opportunity to give some new life to the EliteMMO Network site and forums.
As you may have noticed, the old website is now gone, and the forums are entirely redone.

The Website
    At this time, the website is going to remain offline.
    I may work on a new one soon, but for now I have no need for it to advertise for the site or our premier applications.

The Forums
    Because of the previous state of the site, we had little wiggle room to work on the forums. IPB was fairly restrictive, things were very annoyingly patched together, and ultimately the slightest change(s) could land up breaking a lot of things. So instead, I have ditched the old forums and have now moved to phpBB for the time being.

All previous posts and such have been lost due to the move, but never fear!
    It doesn't matter!

XiClaim Going Free!
    To show our commitment to you, our valued users and community, I have decided to make XiClaim free. Please note that during this transition some things may not work as expected and stuff is expected to be broken.

What does this mean for you?
    • If you did not have an active subscription, you can now use XiClaim for free.
    • If you had an active subscription, nothing changes.
    • If you have recently subscribed, you will be given a special donation rank on the forum.

Future Updates / Donations
    Instead of charging users for access to our premium content, instead, the site will now be ran on pure donations. This means that in order for XiClaim and our other applications to continue being updated, as well as the site to remain online and our content to remain free, we will need donations.

Donations will also allow users to access private content on the site that is not posted publicly. This means that donations will grant users access to a donation only section of the forums, similar to subscribing.

When you donate, you will be given the following:
    • A special name color given to donators.
    • A special title given to donators.
    • A special tag marking you as a donator.
    • Access to a private section of the forum with other content not shared publicly.

More information is to come soon, thank you for your understanding!

Wiccaan
EliteMMO Network Administration

Enjoy my work and wish to support me directly?

Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/atom0s

---

Need a great web host? Check out:

Quick Reply
Subject: